Halo! Saya ingin memperkenalkan Anda ke Payoneer – solusi sederhana dan efektif dari segi harga untuk dibayar oleh pelanggan internasional Anda. Bergabunglah dengan saya dan mulai mengembangkan bisnis internasional Anda. Oh, dan apakah saya menyebutkan kita berdua akan mendapatkan hadiah sebesar $25?
All active Payoneer users with a USD balance can participate in the Refer A Friend Program. Please note that you can refer only new users – existing Payoneer users will not be approved for an additional card.
You can refer as many friends as you want! You will earn a $25 reward for each friend you refer that signs up to Payoneer and receives at least $1000 (or the equivalent in other currency) in payments. Please review our Terms & Conditions for additional details.
- Log in to your Payoneer Account.
- From the main menu, go to Activity –> Refer A Friend.
- Share your referral link using the social media icons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) or with an email message. You can also copy and paste your personal referral link directly into a message or post it on a website, blog post, or landing page.
When your friends receive your referral link and click on it, they will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once they have signed up and received at least $1000 in payments to their card or account, you have successfully generated a referral. Both you and your friend will receive your $25 rewards within three months.Please note that your friends must use the link that you specifically provided them so we can associate them with your referral.<
- Log in to your Payoneer Account.
- From the main menu, go to Activity –> Refer A Friend.
- Click See Your Share Stats.The dashboard will display the following details:
- Shares – this is the total number of referrals that you have shared via all available methods. Below the circle is a breakdown of the total number, categorized according to referral method.
- Signed Up – this is the number of friends that have signed up to Payoneer using your referral link. Below the circle is a breakdown of the total number, categorized according to referral method.
- Earned – this is the amount of money that you have earned, to date, in the Refer A Friend program. The total amount appears together with the number of friends that have also received rewards. Below the circle is a breakdown of the total amount, categorized according to the referral method by which your friend signed up to Payoneer.
- The time. Have more than three months passed since you met the requirements to receive a referral reward?
- Your inbox. An email confirming the reward will be sent to the email address you used when signing up to Payoneer.
- Your balance. Referral rewards will be credited directly to your card or account.
Payoneer may, from time to time, offer a Payoneer Payment Services Customer (“User”) the opportunity to earn rewards by referring other businesses or individuals that are sellers of goods and/or service and are not a Payoneer User (each a “Potential Customer”) to try the Payoneer Payment Services, and to receive an opportunity to earn a reward as well (the “Refer a Friend Program” or “Program”). Payoneer reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Participants’ (as defined below) participation in the Program. These Terms and Conditions are supplementary to and should be read in conjunction with any applicable Payoneer Terms and Conditions which govern the availability and use of the Payoneer Payment Services.
Participant may elect to participate or not participate in the Program at Participant’s discretion. By participating in the Program, Participant agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If a User or Potential Customer does not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety they will not be authorized to register as a Referrer or Referred Customer or to participate in the Program. Participants may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
Payoneer Inc., a Delaware corporation, and Payoneer (EU) Limited, a Gibraltar company, are providers of payment processing services. Payoneer Inc. is a Money Service Business (“MSB”) registered with FinCEN and is a licensed money transmitter under the laws of various states in the United States of America. Payoneer (EU) Limited is authorized as an electronic money institution by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and licensed thereby to provide payments services. Payoneer (EU) Limited is a Gibraltar company (Registered number 105734).
Any reference in these Terms and Conditions to “Payoneer”, “us”, “our” or “we”, shall refer to Payoneer Inc. or Payoneer (EU) Limited, according to the entity providing the Payoneer Payment Services to the User or to the Referred Customer that shall register with Payoneer as a result of a referral under the Program, as applicable. Any reference to “Payoneer Payment Services” shall refer to the products and services and any other features, and functionalities offered by us on our website at www.payoneer.com or through any other means.
As used herein: “Referrer” means a User who refers Potential Customer(s); “Referred Customer” means a Potential Customer referred by Referrer under the Program; and “Participants” means “Referrers” and “Referred Customers” participating in the Program.
Users may participate in the Program by accessing “Refer a Friend” at User’s “My Account” on our website at www.payoneer.com, or by using our Mobile Application, and following the on-screen instructions to refer as many Potential Customers as they want to Payoneer by entering each Potential Customer’s name and email addresses in the “Refer a Friend” box. Referrers must be valid Payoneer Users that are not legally prohibited from providing the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer.
Potential Customers may participate in the Program by completing the registration to the Payoneer Payment Services via the Referral Link (defined below) they receive from the Referrer. Potential Customers must be 18 years old or older and not legally prohibited from participating in the Program.
For every “Qualifying Referral” (defined below), a Participant may be eligible to receive a “Reward” (also defined below), provided Participant is otherwise eligible under, and fully compliant with, these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to disqualify any User or Referred Customer at any time from participation in the Program if such User or Referred Customer does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions and/or with respect to a User, any other terms and conditions for other Payoneer Payment Services that apply to such User.
Referred Customers must be businesses or individuals engaging in commercial activity for the sale of goods and/or services. Referrers must only refer real third-party Potential Customers who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers may not misuse or exploit the Program, and accordingly may not, for example, create multiple or fake accounts under his/her/its name or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
By following the on-screen instruction under “Refer a Friend” in “My Account” on our website at www.payoneer.com, Referrers will be provided with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) to share with Potential Customers, via “Refer a Friend” in User’s “My Account” on our website at www.payoneer.com, or via e-mail, or by any other means of communication elected by the Referrer. Potential Customers may then use the Referral Link to register for the Payoneer Payment Services. Referral Links will be issued only to Users in good standing with Payoneer. A User must be registered with the Program to be issued a Referral Link but no purchase is required. It is the Referrer’s responsibility to communicate precisely the Referral Link as received, without any typos or other mistakes.
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with Payoneer under any email address or alias;
- Neither the Referrer nor the Referred Customer is a Turkish resident.
- The Referred Customer is 18 years or older and approved for registration by Payoneer to receive Payoneer Payment Services, subject to Payoneer’s Know Your Customer (“KYC”) process and Payoneer’s approval policies in place at the time of the Referred Customer’s application to register;
- The Referred Customer completed the registration process with Payoneer using the Referrer’s Referral Link. If a Referred Customer registers with Payoneer using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualifying Referral and neither the Referrer nor the Referred Customer will earn Reward with respect thereof;
- The Referred Customer’s Payoneer Balance was loaded with a minimum of $1,000 (or such other amount specified in the landing page from which the Referred Customer accessed these Terms and Conditions) during the first year (or such other timeframe specified in the landing page from which the Referred Customer accessed these Terms and Conditions) commencing as of registration with Payoneer; provided that in respect to payments received via eCheck or credit card in response to a Payment Request through Payoneer’s Billing Service, three months shall have lapsed from the payment(s) date (and such three months shall transpire prior to the end of the first year as aforesaid) and such payments were not canceled, charged back or disputed;
- The $1,000 (or such other amount specified in the landing page from which the Referred Customer accessed these Terms and Conditions) minimum payment shall not include payments received from any other registered Payoneer User(s), from any electronic wallet or from any self-funded source.
Only one Qualifying Referral shall be deemed generated for each Referred Customer. Any additional or subsequent use of the Payoneer Payment Services made by a Referred Customer will not be treated as a Qualifying Referral
Each Referrer can check the status of its/his/her Referred Customers and view the status of Referrer’s Qualifying Referrals by accessing “Refer a Friend” in Referrer’s “My Account” at www.payoneer.com.
A Reward valued at US $25 (twenty five US dollars) (or such other amount as specified in the landing page from which the Referred Customer accessed these Terms and Conditions) (the “Reward”) shall be awarded by Payoneer to each of the Referrer and the Referred Customer that are parties to a Qualified Referral. Payoneer may set a maximum amount of Qualifying Referrals per calendar year with respect to aggregate Rewards that may be earned. Rewards will be credited to Participants’ Payoneer account, and may be viewed in “Refer a Friend” under “My Account” on our website at www.payoneer.com. Rewards may be subject to verification by Payoneer in its sole discretion. Payoneer may withhold a Reward for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction it deems fraudulent, suspicious, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or if Payoneer believes it will impose an undue liability on it, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of Payoneer’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualifying Referral Reward is valid. Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
Additionally, Referrers must not use any paid advertisement to promote the Payoneer Payment Services or the Program, including but not limited to, paid search marketing, advertisements (banners), affiliate networks, paid email campaigns and other similar methods. Referrers may not use illegal or otherwise objectionable content in connection with any communications relating to the program and/or any referrals made under the Program.
Other than as specifically set forth in these Terms and Conditions, Referrers may not use the Payoneer name and/or any of Payoneer’s marks or logos at any time. Referrers may not use the MasterCard name or logo at any time.
Participant acknowledges that if it/he/she chooses to participate in the Program, it/he/she may be required to submit to Payoneer certain personal information about them such as name and e-mail address, and additional information reasonably requested by Payoneer. A Participant’s participation in the Program constitutes permission to Payoneer to use any Participant’s first and last name, company or business name, profile information, email address, biographical information, and city and state address for any and all promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Program, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media without review, permission or further compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever, unless prohibited by law.
Referrers shall as part of the referral under the Program be providing Payoneer with e-mail addresses of Referred Customers. Referrers may not provide the e-mail addresses of a Potential Customer where legally prohibited.
Referred Customers may notify Payoneer if they are not interested in receiving communications from Payoneer [and/or do not wish to participate in the Program by clicking “unsubscribe” in the first communication they receive via the Refer a Friend Program.
Any Referred Customers participating in the Program acknowledge and agree that by registering to the Payoneer Payment Services via the Referral Link, he/she/it is, among other things, agreeing that (i) the Referrer will be notified when the Referred Customer completed the registration process with Payoneer using the Referrer’s Referral Link, and (ii) the Referrer will be notified when the Referred Customer receives a minimum of $1,000 in payments (or such other amount as specified in the landing page from which the Referred Customer accessed these Terms and Conditions) through Payoneer.
7. Indemnification; Liability
By participating in the Program, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Payoneer and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries from any claim, demand, damage, loss, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal fees, fines or penalties) caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their breach of any applicable law or regulation and/or participation in the Program. This provision shall survive termination of the relationship between Participants and Payoneer.
Payoneer and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Program; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program. Payoneer disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Program, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Payoneer’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper administration of the Program.
Payoneer and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be liable to any Participant for failure to provide any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of Payoneer’s and its respective affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ control.
Under no circumstances will Participants be entitled to any claim for any losses or damages, and Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Indemnification; Liability
Participants agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of Payoneer or any third parties;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual or use the Program in any way that may be offensive to another individual or entity, including but not limited to using the Refer a Friend email function to send out any content that may be considered offensive to another individual or entity.
- Collect or store personal data about other Participants, other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
- Impersonate any person, or otherwise misrepresent Participant’s identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Participant’s use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Interfere with another Participant’s use of the Program;
- Use the Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others; and
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
If a Referrer provides a Referral Link to a Referred Customer by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and business acquaintances. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Referral Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in Payoneer’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer’s participation in the Program, the Referrer’s Payoneer account and Referrer’s eligibility for Payoneer Payment Services, including deactivation of the Referral Link.
Payoneer may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program or receiving a Reward, in its sole discretion, if it determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other users or representatives of Payoneer. Use of any automated system to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Participants may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward. Payoneer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and/or cancel any Reward(s) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions. Referrals generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program, we reserve the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PAYONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
9. Customer Support
Participants may contact Payoneer for any issue and/or for any additional information, at any time through “Contact Us” at www.payoneer.com, or by sending a message to Payoneer Customer Support via the “Support Center” links on our website at www.payoneer.com.
The Program is operated by Payoneer Inc. from the United States and by Payoneer (EU) Limited from Gibraltar. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States of America for operation of the services by Payoneer Inc. and in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar for operation of the services by Payoneer (EU) Limited.
Any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection the program shall (i) where the Online Payment Service is provided to you by Payoneer Inc. be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Delaware (except where prohibited by US law) who shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to same, and (ii) where the Online Payment Service is provided to you by Payoneer (EU) Limited be brought exclusively in the courts of Gibraltar who shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to same.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the Terms and Conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Payoneer’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
Payoneer reserves the right to make changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions for any reason at any time. Payoneer reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Program has been compromised in any way.
What Are the Fees Associated with my Payoneer Card?
You can view the list of fees associated with your Payoneer card in your Payoneer account. To view your fees, go to the Help tab and select Pricing & Fees.
In addition, you can view the general card fees on the Payoneer fees page. Card fees can be located at the bottom of the page.
Please note: if you are receiving payments from a Payoneer mass payout company, the fee scheme will also depend on Payoneer’s agreement with your mass payout company.
Can I have more than one Payoneer Prepaid Card?
Payoneer allows its account holders to have one active card per currency. If you would like to receive payments in the same currency from multiple Payoneer mass payout companies, you can link them all to the same Payoneer Prepaid Card.
Please check out this blog post to learn more on using one Payoneer Prepaid Card for multiple accounts.
How do I activate my Payoneer Prepaid Card?
You can activate your Payoneer Prepaid Card online or via the automatic phone activation service.
To activate your card online:
- Log in to your Payoneer account
- Make sure that the right card is selected in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen
- Click on To view your status and activate your card Click Here!
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
Please visit our Video Page to view step-by-step instructions.
To activate your card on the phone:
Call the phone activation service at 1-888-802-4442 (within the US) or 1-646-386-2392 (International).
Please note: You cannot activate a card if it has not arrived yet. You will need the full details of the card in order to activate it.
Withdraw to Bank – General Information
1. What is the Withdrawal Service?
This service enables Payoneer users to withdraw funds from their Payoneer account to their bank account.
To check if the service is supported for your country, please click here. Please note that this service is subject to availability.
2. How do I make a withdrawal?
1. Log in to your Payoneer account.
2. From the menu, go to Withdraw and then To Bank Account.
• If you have not yet connected a bank account, you will be automatically redirected to a page for doing so.
• If your bank account is pending approval, you will be redirected to a Pending Approval page.
3. Choose the currency balance or card you want to withdraw from.
4. Choose the bank account you want to withdraw funds to.
5. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
6. If you would like, enter a description for your records and click Review.
7. Review the details you entered and confirm the withdrawal.
For more detailed information about the Withdrawal service, you can read this blog post
*For Indian residents, funds are automatically withdrawn to your local bank account within 24 hours. Please note that the option to withdraw funds manually is currently not supported.
3. I don’t see my Payoneer card or currency balance in the “From” field.
This means that the card or currency balance cannot be used for making a withdrawal. Please select a different card or currency balance.
4. Why can’t I select my bank in the “To” field?
Withdrawal options can vary according to country of residence, currency type, etc. Try withdrawing funds from a different card/currency balance or to a different bank.
5. How much money can I withdraw?
The amount you can withdraw depends on the following:
1. Your available balance
2. Your minimum withdrawal amount per transaction
3. Your maximum withdrawal amount per transaction
These details are unique to each Payoneer user and are clearly displayed beneath the withdrawal amount field.
6. What do I enter in the “Description” field?
The description is there to help you stay organized and is not mandatory to fill in. Here are some examples:
• Withdrawal to my bank account
• Funds earned in the previous month
• Funds earned from freelancing projects
7. How do I add more than one bank account?
Click +Add new on the withdrawal page and follow the on-screen instructions. You can add a maximum of 3 bank accounts.
*If you are based in India, you will only be able to have one active bank account at any given time. For information on how to change or edit your current banka ccount details please click here.
8. I made a mistake when adding my bank account. How can I edit the details?
Currently, the details of an existing account cannot be edited. Please add a new bank account with the correct details.
9. Can I withdraw money to a bank account I don’t own?
No. The bank account must be owned by you or in your name.
10. How long does it take until the funds reach my bank account?
The funds will reach your bank account 2-5 business days after receiving your withdrawal confirmation email.
11. More than 5 days have passed and my funds have not yet arrived. What should I do?
Please Contact Us and we will investigate the matter for you. You’ll just need to provide us with the date and amount of the withdrawal and the withdrawal ID (included in your withdrawal confirmation).
12. Are there any withdrawal fees?
Fees vary according to the type of withdrawal and will be displayed in the withdrawal summary page.
There are no setup or recurring (monthly/annual) fees associated with the Withdrawal service.
For general Payoneer fees information, please visit this page: Payoneer Fees.
13. How do I cancel a withdrawal?
Please Contact Us with the following details as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist:
• Date of withdrawal
• Amount of withdrawal
• Withdrawal ID No. (displayed on your withdrawal confirmation)
• Reason for canceling the withdrawal
If the withdrawal has already been processed, it cannot be canceled.
How to Pay a Payoneer User via the Billing Service – Information for Payers
This page provides information on how to pay a Payoneer user through the Billing Service. If you are looking for information about how to get paid, please visit our page for recipients.
Please Note: The Billing Service is open to all users from the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bangladesh, Belarus, China, India, Macedonia, Moldova, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and South Korea. For users located in other countries, this service is subject to availability. If you would like to pay a Payoneer user via the Billing Service, we recommend that you check with the user beforehand to see if the service is currently available for them.
- Ask the Payoneer user to send you a payment request from their Payoneer account.
- Once sent, you will receive the payment request via email.
- Click on Pay Now, you will then be presented with two options:
Choose this option if you already have a Payoneer username. Sign in and complete the payment in just a few short clicks.
Once you have completed the payment you will be able to:
- Check pending payment requests
- Track the status of your payments
- Manage your payment requests
- View your payment method details
- If you don’t remember your password, click here.
- For additional information, click here
Choose this option if you don’t have a Payoneer username. Create your password and complete the payment as usual. Your username will be the email you use during the payment process.
Once you have completed the payment and verified your email you will be able to sign in and:
- Pay future payment requests in just a few short clicks
- Track the status of your payments
- Manage your payment requests
- View your payment method details
For additional information, click here
|Local Bank Transfer||Payoneer Balance|
|Payment Made||Online via Payoneer||Online via Payoneer||At your bank (online or on-site)||Online via Payoneer|
|Can Be Used By||Individuals/Companies
WorldwideCannot be used for domestic payments in IndiaCannot be used in Nevada (US) and the Dominican Republic
in the US onlyCannot be used in Nevada
in the US, EU and UKIndividuals in the EU
|Payoneer account holders
Worldwide*Subject to availability
|Currency of the Payment Request||USD, EUR, GBP||USD||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP|
|Payment Limit||10,000 USD
|10,000 USD/transaction||100,000 USD
(% of payment)
EUR, GBP: 0%
|Payment Received Within (Estimated)*||2 calendar days||5 business days||1-3 business days||2 hours|
*The “Payment Received Within (Estimated)” seen above refers to the average amount of time it takes for a payment to be available in the receivers account balance once it is reviewed and approved. It is important to note that each payment is unique and the review and approval time can vary depending on the circumstances of each payment.
* The minimum amount can vary between 20-50 USD/EUR/GBP
Billing Service only supports payment for commercial services or products. For more details, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
Local Bank Transfer is a payment method you can use if you are paying as a company. With this payment method, you transfer a payment directly to the Payoneer user’s account using the bank details provided. These bank details will be provided to you in one of the following ways:
- On-screen in the Payoneer platform (after clicking Pay Now in the payment request). Depending on your country of residence, this option will appear as:
- ACH Transfer (if you are located in the US)
- EU Bank (if you are located in the EU)
- UK Bank (if you are located in the UK)
- In an email sent to you directly by the Payoneer user. If Local Bank Transfer is the only available payment method for the payment request, the bank details will always be sent only via email.
Once you have received the Payoneer user’s details, please use them to make a bank transfer through your bank. For US bank transfers, please use ACH. For EU transfers, please use SEPA. For UK transfers, please use BACS.
You can pay a Payoneer user even if you don’t have a Payoneer account yourself. It is recommended to save your details to enjoy faster paying and tracking abilities.
Before completing the payment request process, you can select who pays the applicable fee, you or your service/product provider. If your service/product provider is located in a European Economic Area (EEA) country, as of January 13, 2018, in compliance with the European Payment Services Directive (PSD2), the fee will automatically be charged to your service/product provider.
Although we do our best not to request any additional information, we may require additional documentation to confirm your identity or to receive more details regarding the transaction.
Protecting your privacy and the information you provide us is a top priority for Payoneer. Payoneer does its utmost to protect the security of Payoneer users and those who pay them. All information and documentation that you provide to Payoneer is kept highly secure and in the strictest of confidence.
To view the status of your payment:
- Sign in with your username (email address) and password.
- Once signed in you will see a table listing the payment requests you’ve received. You will see the status of each payment in the Status column.
For additional information, please visit our dedicated blog.
- Request Pending: There has not yet been an attempt to pay the payment request
- Payment Paid: The payment has been approved by Payoneer and loaded to the receiving account.
- Payment Under Review: The payment has been submitted and is under review for approval
- Payment Unsuccessful: The payment was attempted but was rejected by the bank/card issuer. This can occur due to wrong CVV, wrong bank account number, incorrect billing address, insufficient balance, etc. You may retry the payment
- Marked as Paid: The payment has been manually marked as paid by the receiver. This status usually appears when the payment has been made offline, for example via local bank transfer.
- Canceled: The payment request has been canceled by the receiver.
- Payment Declined: The payment has been declined by Payoneer.
To manage your payments/payment requests, sign in to Payoneer. Once signed in you will be able to:
- Check out your payment requests received and use different filters:
- The Request sent filter lets you select the time range for which you want to see payment requests you received
- The Status filter lets you filter by request status, including pending requests, paid requests and more
- Additional filters let you further focus on payment requests that interest you
- Click any payment request to see the request’s details in the right pane.
- Pay pending payment reuquests.
Payments are subject to review by Payoneer. After you pay a Payment Request, you will receive an email confirming that you have sent a payment. Once the payment has been reviewed, you will receive another email, informing you whether the payment was approved or declined.
Please note that wire transfers are not supported. A wire transfer will be automatically rejected and returned to you, after the deduction of bank processing fees. Instead, please use ACH transfers in the US, SEPA transfers in the EU and BACS in the UK.
If you paid by credit card, please try making a payment again using the original payment request that you received. In most cases, the new payment will be successful. If the payment is still not successful, please contact your bank for more information.
If you paid by eCheck, you will need to ask your service/product provider for a new payment request.
We strongly recommend that you contact the service/product provider directly and try to resolve the disagreement as Payoneer does not provide dispute resolution services.
If you do decide to Contact Us regarding the issue in dispute, please provide all related documentation such as invoices and correspondence with the service/product provider.
Payment transactions processed with Payoneer are non-refundable and non-reversible. If you are unsatisfied with the service or product which you bought, we recommend that you contact the service/product provider directly to resolve the issue. If you are unable to resolve the matter, you can Contact Us with the details of the dispute. We will do our best to assist but please note that Payoneer does not provide dispute resolution services. Please note: Payments made via Credit Card or eCheck are subject to the billing service Terms & Conditions.
Both services provide you additional security when making purchases or payments online by using advanced technology to verify your identity when you make your payment. Identity verification is generally done behind the scenes, however in some cases you are asked to answer a security challenge to confirm the payment.
If for any reason your payment via the Payoneer Online Payments application is not processed due to Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode security check results, you will not be charged for the payment and you are welcome to try the payment again.